Landscape Auto Materail (LAM) is a comprehensive landscape and foliage creation toolset that augments built-in capabilities of the game engine.
It allows automatic texturing of landscapes based on height, slopes etc, and automated foliage painting, thereby saving many hours of work.
LAM Unity features include:
- A set of custom physical-based terrain shaders
- Automated terrain texturing based on slope and height, with full override ability.
- Height-based layers mixing
- Triplanar texturing support, eliminating “stretching” on slopes
- Multi-UV mixing to reduce repetitive tiles in distance
- DX11 tessellation support.
- Additional coloring map to reduce repetitiveness
- Paintable coloring layer - paint color directly on terrain
- Custom tree shaders with wind animation and leaf translucency, working with both built-in and prefab-based trees.
- Custom grass shader with translucency and texture-based wind animation.
Advanced foliage painting