AStar 2D is a complete pathfinding solution for 2D tile or grid based Unity games. It is ideally suited to top down tile based games and tower defense games but can easily be adapted to work in other scenarios.
- Quick and easy setup / integration into existing projects
- Includes easily expandable agent class for path following
-Support for dynamic obstacles using 2D colliders
-Supports node weightings to influence paths based on a penalty value
- Dynamic route updates for changing environments
- Supports any number of search grids
- Assign different grids to different agents to reduce the search space
- Enable / disable diagonal movements in the click of a mouse
- Offload the expensive pathfinding calculations to separate threads to maintain maximum performance (All done behind the scenes, works out of the box)
要求Unity 5.3.1 或更高版本。
Works in both the free and pro version of Unity!
MOBA Movement is an elegantly simple solution for creating responsive player movement like that seen in MOBA games and dungeon crawlers.
Extremely easy to use! No coding required.
Works seamlessly with Unity's Navigation system.
Easily configurable command buttons.
Includes a MOBA style camera rig that tracks the player’s movement.
Video tutorials that easily explain the entire setup process.
A fully playable and customizable "Beat Em Up" game template for Unity.
It offers a full solution for player movement, player combos, player input, an enemy wave system, enemy AI, a side-scrolling camera, audio manager and health system. With tons of settings that you can tweak to setup your Beat 'em up. It's mobile friendly and supports multiple input possibilities, including touch input. This template will surely kickstart your Beat ‘Em Up game.
- Enemy AI
- 2 playable characters
- Player Movement
- Player Combat
- Kick and Punch Combos
- Jump Kick Attack
- Run + 2 running attacks
- Ground Punch and Kick attack
- Enemy wave system
- Keyboard, joypad or touchscreen controls
- Level Selection screen
- Character selection screen
- Training level
- Tools for editing game settings
- UI Manager
- Health system
- Health Pick-up
- 3 Weapon Pick-ups
- Destroyable ob jects
Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher)
Tested on Unity 5.6, 2018.1 and 2018.2
- Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
- Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
- Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
- Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
- Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
- Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
- Emissive textured meshes.
- IES Lights.
- Directional, point, spot light sources.
- Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
Requires Unity 4.3.2 or higher.
This system will bring you nice and functional menus to your project in an easy and convenient manner. Moreover – you can easily create your own unique and flexible menus.
Various types of useful GUI windows are included:
Level Selection Menu
Shaders need shader model 3.0+, hands also looks pretty at standard and mobile shaders.
PBR Arms and Hands for female and male characters in standalone and mobile versions.. Assets use our custom and fast standard skin shader which supported features like: Translucency, Tint, Rim light, Ramp. With smart sliders you are able to control every aspect of the shader. Skin shader could be also used for other parts of character as basic skin shader. Models are animated and they contains pack of basic animations like: catching, throwing, fist fighting, idle, 3 spells, sword/knife fighting, pistol shooting.
This pack contains:
- Female and male arms for first person games in standalone and mobile versions.
- Female and male hands for VR games in standalone and mobile versions.
- All textures in 3 variants
- Blood and Dirt support
- Controllers for left and right hand/arms
- 16 Animations for Arms
- 21 Animations for Hands
#1 Gesture Asset
Fingers is your best choice for gesture handling in Unity. Finger gestures is tops in feature set combined with low price and easy to use architecture and tutorial videos. Fingers works on all Unity platforms. If you've used native Android or iOS gestures, you will be right at home with Fingers.
Trusted by the Unity Team
Fingers - Touch Gestures for Unity has been featured in multiple Unity promotions and tutorial videos. Thousands of customers also agree, Fingers it the best asset for touch and gesture handling in Unity.
Full Gesture fr amework
With Fingers, you get all the common touch gestures you are used to built in. This includes: tap, double tap, long tap, pan, rotate, scale and swipe gestures. In addition, creating your own custom gestures is simple and easy. Code is well commented with tons of demo scenes and tutorial videos.
REQUIRES UNITY 4.6/5/2017/2018 or higher (will automatically activate features based on your Unity version).
IMPORTANT: if upgrading from a version older than 1.0.000, follow these instructions carefully
DOTween Pro extends the free engine DOTween, implementing new features both for sc ripting and visual sc ripting, including extra features for these external assets (if present):
- 2D Toolkit
- TextMesh Pro (both payed and free version)
VISUAL ANIMATION EDITOR
A Component that allows to animate some of its gameob ject's properties without sc ripting: Move, Fade, Color, Rotate, Scale, Punch, Shake, Text, Camera properties and more.
Works also with 2D Toolkit and TextMesh Pro ob jects.
Implements a smart setup that allows you to easily interact with the animations via Unity UI on click events, and can preview animations without entering Play Mode.
VISUAL PATH EDITOR
Now with support for Android M permissions! The Android Etcetera Plugin makes adding an assortment of native Android features a snap. The plugin includes a pile of goodies: local notifications, video playback and recording, access to Android Toasts, Alerts, prompts (alerts with embedded text boxes which are great for getting some text from a user), progress indicator dialog, address book web view, email composer, SMS composer, access to images from the users camera or photo library and a ton more. It is chock full of goodies that are guaranteed to save every Unity developer a heap of time!